- What stock exchange is Mercury Systems traded on? What is the stock symbol?
- Mercury Systems is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the stock symbol MRCY.
- When did the company go public?
- Mercury Systems went public on January 29, 1998.
- Does Mercury Systems issue dividends? Does Mercury Systems offer a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
- The company has never declared or paid cash dividends on shares of its Common Stock, and as a result, does not have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan.
- Who do I contact if I've lost a stock certificate, had a name change or a change of address?
- Issues concerning address changes, stock transfers, changes of ownership, lost stock certificates, duplicate mailings, or other account services should be directed to the Company's Registrar and Stock Agent:
Shareholder correspondence should be mailed to:
P.O. BOX 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
- How do I unsubscribe from your e-mail alert lists?
- You can click here to unsubscribe.